Please feel free to pass this on. We know there are many other wonderful resources on nonviolence so feel free to send suggestions.
THESE ARE ALL CLICKABLE LINKS
Compiled by Carol Jahnkow
- War Resisters’ International Handbook for Nonviolent Campaigns
- “From Dictatorship to Democracy,” by Gene Sharp – Audio version
- 198 Methods of Nonviolent Action, Gene Sharp
- Correcting Common Misconceptions about Nonviolent Action
- More Books on Nonviolent Action by Gene Sharp
- Nonviolence Guidelines proposed for Occupy SD
- Sample Nonviolence Guidelines for Demonstrations
- Notes on Being a Peace Monitor at Demonstrations; good for everyone to read. A training is always best.
- OCCUPY! Your Guide to the International Occupation Movement of 2011
- Nonviolent communication skills
- Cell Phone Guide for Occupy Wall Street Protesters (and Everyone Else)
- Contact The Peace Resource Center of San Diego
- National Lawyers Guild Know Your Rights
- National Lawyers Guild San Diego
- ACLU Know Your Rights When Encountering Law Enforcement
- ACLU of Northern California-Know Your Rights – Free Speech, Protests, and Demonstrations in California
- National Lawyers Guild Legal Observer Training Manual
- In San Diego, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, Kate Yavenditti email@example.com ?