The Peace Resource Center works for peace by
- promoting ideas for constructive nonviolent actions and solutions
- educating the public on peace and social justice issues
- promoting dialogue and understanding of the causes of violence and militarism
- facilitating communication among peace-related groups
- functioning as a central clearinghouse for information issues and activities
- consulting on peace education and nonviolent conflict resolution.
- presenting programs and providing speakers, trainers and workshops
To read about our programs over the years, download our annual reports here.
To get involved, contact us or just come visit us!