Join us in supporting the national protest called by the Sierra Club and 350.org against the Keystone XL in Washington, D.C. on Feb 17. Protests are also happening in Los Angeles, San Francisco and other cities across the country.
Let’s see if we can make this the biggest environmental rally ever in San Diego and demand local as well as national action on climate change. We urge you, your group members, family, and friends to be there and let your voice be heard.
WHEN: Sunday, February 17, 2013 1-3 pm
WHERE: Mission Bay Park at the Visitor’s Center, 2688 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109 off Clairemont Drive.
HOW YOU CAN HELP MAKE THIS EVENT A SUCCESS:
1) Your organizational support for the rally. Just let us know you wish to support and send us your logo for our website.
2) Forward this email to your membership (as well as to friends and family) and urge them to attend. If you can attend as a group with your organization’s banner that would be fantastic.
3) Put a link to our event on your website.
4) Post our event on your organizational calendar, in your newsletter, on facebook & twitter, etc.
5) Put up the attached flyers everywhere you can.
What to wear: Please wear all black!
RSVP TODAY: Facebook event Website (with links and orgs listed)
To get involved (we need help with promotion, props, day of tasks and more), email firstname.lastname@example.org
Let’s WAKE UP San Diego to the strength and commitment of our environmental community! We look forward to seeing you February 17th.